Resort Island Closest To The City
At the center of Izu Oshima stands Mt. Mihara, from where nature untouched by man sprawls across the island.
The island has unique topography resulting from lava flowing from the mountains into the ocean. The ocean is so transparent you can clearly see the fish swimming in the water, making it hard to believe you’re so close to the city.
There’s even a desert made of charcoal black sand that spreads far and wide. Izu Oshima is also popular among divers and cyclists for the multitude of activities it offers.
- Mashio: Charming Hotel With Spectacular Views Of Oshima Island
- “Island Star House” Oshima Island’s colorful secret resort-inn in a forest
- “Kichiyo” guest house were outdoor activities fan gathers.
- accommodation on Oshima island
- Izumi-no-ie: Barbecue, Sunrise and Starry Night Skies. Making The Most Of Izu Oshima Nature